Използвана година, много запазена. С безспорно качество и кристален звук за истинска наслада от звука.
С кутия, като нова.
- Output 5.1 Channels
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) 106dB
- Connectivity Options (Main) Headphone / Front Out: 1 x 3.5mm jack
- Rear Out: 1 x 3.5mm jack
- Centre/Subwoofer: 1 x 3.5mm jack
- Microphone In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
- Line In: 1 x 3.5mm jack
- Headphone Amp Up to 600 Ohms
- Max Channel Output 5.1 Channels
- Audio Technologies SBX Pro Studio
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD® equivalent processor, 2.2GHz or faster recommended
- Intel®, AMD® or 100% compatible motherboard
- Microsoft® Windows® 8 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows Vista™ (32/64-bit)
- 1 GB RAM
- > 600 MB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI Express® 1x slot
- Available CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Download Drivers
- Owner's Manual
- Sound Blaster Audigy Fx sound card (with full height I/O bracket)
- Quick Start leaflet
- Installation CD containing:
- Drivers for Windows® 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista™
- Creative Software Suite*
- User's Guide PDF
- Half-height I/O bracket
- Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel
- Creative ALchemy
- Creative Software AutoUpdate
- Creative Host Open AL / EAX5.0 HD
- Creative Diagnostics
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx
5.1 PCIe Sound Card with SBX Pro Studio
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is the perfect upgrade from basic motherboard audio to legendary Sound Blaster audio. Powered by SBX Pro Studio technology, it provides high-quality 5.1 cinematic sound for your movies, music and games. It comes with the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx Control Panel, which puts you in full control of your SBX Pro Studio settings.
The perfect Sound Blaster upgrade
The Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is a half-height sound card that's powered by SBX Pro Studio technology. It instantly converts your system to a 5.1 entertainment system that delivers cinematic surround sound - perfect for bringing out the best in your movies, music and games! The Sound Blaster Audigy Fx also features a 24-bit 192kHz digital-to-analog converter (playback), 106dB SNR and a high-end 600-ohm headphone amplifier for studio-grade monitoring. Interchangeable full-height and half-height metal brackets are included to give you the flexibility of installing the sound card in small form factor desktop PCs.
Enjoy multi-channel cinematic sound
The half-height PCIe sound card is just the perfect size for your home theatre PCs. You can now upgrade your cinematic experience with Sound Blaster audio fidelity. Sound Blaster Audigy Fx comes with 5.1 channel outputs so you can connect to your existing multi-channel speakers with ease.
Independent input sources
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx comes with independent line-in and microphone connectors, which allow you to plug in two different audio sources to your PC.
You can plug in your MP3 player and sing along, while recording your singing session for your friends to enjoy!
Stereo Direct lets you listen to your music unprocessed at the amazing bit-rate of 24-bit 192 kHz, which is considered one of the highest in the industry.
Elevate the level of immersion in your cinematic experience with the Sound Blaster Audigy Fx, which is capable of delivering 106dB SNR of pristine audio fidelity through your speakers.
If you wish to enjoy your movies without disturbing your family, Sound Blaster Audigy Fx is able to deliver 600 ohms of power, exceeding the requirements of today's most demanding headphones!
Control and customize your audio
Sound Blaster Audigy Fx comes with SBX Pro Studio suite of technologies, which is designed to bring cinematic difference to home theatre PCs! You can also adjust the level of immersion you like, simply by adjusting the sliders on the Audigy Fx Control Panel.